Medical Allowance - Tax Treatment
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
- in accordance with terms of employment: The amount provided is fully exempt if NTN of medical practitioner and employer's attestation are available.
- Not in accordance with terms of employment: The amount provided is fully taxable
posted @ 10:56 AM,
- At September 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM, said...
oye bhaiyo,aur unke beheno,what is da treatment of medical allowance
- At January 23, 2014 at 12:27 AM, said...
If employer gives both Medical Allowance and Medical Insurance and both of these are not in terms of employment. Can employee select which one he/she wants to be exempted.
- At June 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM, said...
What this in that condition, ntn not available then facility fully taxable, alloawnce 10%if b.s nd term if employment not avaliable 10%aliwane facility fully tax able
- At June 3, 2014 at 12:03 AM, said...
Why he she
Links to this post: