Medical Allowance - Tax Treatment
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
- in accordance with terms of employment: The amount provided is fully exempt if NTN of medical practitioner and employer's attestation are available.
- Not in accordance with terms of employment: The amount provided is fully taxable
posted @ 10:56 AM,
- At September 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM, said...
oye bhaiyo,aur unke beheno,what is da treatment of medical allowance
- At January 23, 2014 at 12:27 AM, said...
If employer gives both Medical Allowance and Medical Insurance and both of these are not in terms of employment. Can employee select which one he/she wants to be exempted.
- At June 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM, said...
What this in that condition, ntn not available then facility fully taxable, alloawnce 10%if b.s nd term if employment not avaliable 10%aliwane facility fully tax able
- At June 3, 2014 at 12:03 AM, said...
Why he she
- At June 8, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Jesica Alba said...
It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge. http://capitolpain.com/
- At July 2, 2016 at 12:19 PM, Dr.Jones Methews said...
I would suggest this outstanding website for getting your business insured while sitting at home because it works perfectly and it is my personal experience that it is better from all! buy modafinil from uk meds way to go!!modafinil
- At September 11, 2016 at 11:05 AM, aliya seen said...
I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. pharmacy residency letter of intent
- At April 20, 2017 at 1:50 PM, said...
Let support my Monthly salary is 50k Per month so my medical exemption would be 5k Per Month. My Company is offering 24K reimbursement on medical receipts. Can I get difference of adjustment? means (60K Medical exemption-24k reimbursement=36K Remaining as Adjustment?
- At April 20, 2017 at 3:31 PM, said...
I would like to confirm if I am earning 50k basic salary so I can have medical exemption Rs.5000 but my company is offering medical reimbursement upto 24k on receipts. now can I get exemption on remaining amount (60k-24k)=36K? Also I am insured for hospitalization for which company would pay some premium so will it be counted medical allowance?
Links to this post: