Business Income - Inadmissible Expenses
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- Incurred outside Pakistan on entertainment in connection with business transactions: or
- Allocated as head office expenditure; or
- freight charges; -
- travel fare; -
- postage; -
- utility bills; and -
- taxes, duties, fee, fines or other statutory obligation
ix) Any payment of a fine or penalty for the violation of any law or rule or regulation.
x) Any personal expenditure.
posted @ 10:01 AM,
- At May 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM, said...
Thanks so much sir
- At March 14, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Annie Porter Payne said...
Your blog Business Income - Inadmissible Expenses is very informative. Like the way you have written about taxation and Inadmissible Expanses.
- At July 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Sara Deever said...
It is too wonderful post by you to inform about the Inadmissible Expanses. I read your post and get very interesting and useful facts here.
Lititz, PA retirement living community
- At September 26, 2014 at 4:33 PM, leona fassi said...
I like your blog very much! It is found me so interesting and informative... Thanks very much for sharing this amazing information over here…"
PIC Bonus Singapore
- At September 30, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Jackie Brass said...
Well this a great blog i like it very much
pic scheme singapore
- At October 9, 2014 at 9:30 PM, leona fassi said...
Thanks for sharing such a nice information wih us. Please keep on posting so that I can keep myself updated.
Pic Bonus For Sme
- At October 9, 2014 at 9:48 PM, leona fassi said...
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible,it was extremely helpful for me.
PIC Plus Scheme
- At April 13, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Sheamus said...
- At April 13, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Jennifer Lawrance said...
Great rules and regulation imposed for tax paid or payable in Pakistan. Amazing blog for sales tax. local bookkeeper
- At October 9, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Catherine Aird said...
Really amazing blog, I’d love to discover some extra information. santa ana insurance agency
- At November 11, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Albert jack said...
The quality of your blogs and conjointly the articles and price appreciating. Mark Curry
- At January 28, 2016 at 8:26 PM, md razu Ahmed said...
How To Increase Your Value
Even though the janitor and the CEO work the same amount of hours, we know the CEO will always get paid more. This is because they bring more value to the company. Trying to work more hours is simply going to get you burnt out and stressed… the key is increasing your value.
For some people, this means going back to school to get fancier degrees or doing extra training… and this can help your income. However, unless you’ve dramatically changed your education level and experience, it’s going to be hard to find a job that actually doubles your previous income.
In order to double our income or beyond we must answer an important question…
- At February 16, 2016 at 7:48 PM, Ashlyine Brooke said...
You guys present there are performing an excellent job. Check This Out
Links to this post: